- Are pulled from job to job and always in demand with former employers
- Have fundamental strengths matching those on your position scorecard
- Set clear goals and reach them
- Are open and direct
Less desirable candidates…
- Have a pattern of being laid off or fired versus resigning voluntarily
- Have unexplained gaps in their employment history
- Won’t or can’t provide references outside of their current role
- Consistently speak poorly of past bosses and peers
- Exaggerate their successes or take credit for others’ work
- Make excuses or blame others for their failures
Founder & CEO of Personalgrowth.blog and Warby.Parker.Watch.
Simple guy with ridiculously ambitious dreams.