Surah Aal Imran: (verse 134)
Those who spend (in Allah’s Cause) in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).
Reflections from this verse –
- The verse clarifies some of the virtues of the virtuous whom Allah loves and refers to them as Al-Muhsinun.
- Allah loves those who even in adversity, with restricted means at their disposal, readily spend in Allah’s cause.
- Another virtue that brings one close to Allah is repressing one’s anger. Conflicts are resolved, misunderstandings get dissolved, good sense prevails, patience holds sway and Satan has no say, when anger is repressed.
- Closely linked to repression of anger is forgiving others. In spite of any wrong done to you if you can have a big heart and pardon the offender, Allah appreciates this gesture. Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers). What more could a true Muslim aspire for!
- The practice of these virtues requires just timely self control assisted by constant reminders of what pleases Allah, and the reward from Allah Most Gracious is immense.
(Don’t forget to rate the post below and share it with others along with leaving your feedback)
Avid reader and passionate Entrepreneur.